"The Chinese" - Carbon Steel Flat Trowel - For Weeding, Digging and Moving Dirt
- REPLACES SEVERAL TOOLS ALL GARDENERS USE – Replaces traditional digging tool, edger, weeder and garden blade. Plant, transplant, dig, cut, chop, weed, smooth and mix soil or compost, the Mr. Dirtfarmer Hand Trowel will become your favorite tool.
- CARBON STEEL – Why carbon steel? So you can sharpen it. Ever try to sharpen stainless steel? Not fun. Rust Resistant Painted Blade is 1mm Thick for Easy Sharpening plus Strength and Durability, Flat and Wide for moving dirt and slicing through root balls and weeds.
- MAXIMUM GRIP ERGONOMIC HANDLE – Thick Grippy handle with Finger Grooves on bottom. Well designed for those in search of a tool you can use for long gardening sessions. Minimizes fatigue.
- MANY USES - Strong, Light, Rugged and well suited for nearly anything you can throw at it. Open soil bags, Cut root balls, Metal Detection excavator, Plaster & Cement Work, Outdoors and Camping. This tool has so many uses you will be glad to have it.
- SOUTHERN ITALIAN FARMERS USE FLAT HAND TROWELS – Italian farmers know a thing or two about gardening. They plant, weed, cut, chop, seed and level dirt with this tool.
The Mr. Dirtfarmer story – In the nineties I lived and worked in Southern Italy and sometimes helped my Italian neighbors in their gardens. They used several tools that were new to me and the flat trowel was one of those tools; they plant, weed, cut, chop, seed rows, and level dirt with this tool. Before I left Italy, my landlord gave me his. I have worked closely with my manufacturer to re-create my favorite garden tool.
Mr. Dirtfarmer GUARANTEE - If there are any unexpected issues with this product, we have you covered and will assist all customers. Guaranteed to correct any problems fast and hassle free. No confusing words, no sales jargon! 100% Customer Satisfaction plain and simple. We want you to love it as much as we do.
Carbon Steel Trowel - Rust Resistant Painted Blade is Wide, Flat, and Strong for Digging, Cutting and Planting. Easily sharpened.
Ergonomic Comfortable Handle – Grippy and Comfortable for long gardening sessions.
Size and Weight - Total Length of Tool: 12 inches - Length of Trowel Blade: 7 inches - Trowel Width at Widest Point: 4.25 inches - Handle Length: 4.75 inches – Exact Item Weight: 9 ounces
Easy to Care For – Using it keeps it sharp and clean. If needed, just clean with water. No Detailed Instructions – how ridiculous would that be!
No Buyer Risk - 100% Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Add to Cart - Click and buy. Makes a great present, get one for family and friends.Veteran owned business