Hardwood Char Charcoal Water Filter Media for Carafe/Pitcher
- Premium American Hardwood Charcoal is the green way to filter tap water. Mr. Dirtfarmer hand selected charcoal is made from U.S. grown oak, pecan and cherry trees
- Super easy to use - simply place in a glass carafe or pitcher of water - it will float at first, then sink as it absorbs water and displaces air
- Add tap water and enjoy cleaner water now, the greenest alternative to plastic water filters
- One bag lasts 1-2 months depending on water conditions. Boil it for 5-10 minutes and air-dry to reactivate and use it again. Should last 3-4 cycles.
- 3-ounces will filter 1.5L – absorbs chemical and toxins while releasing calcium, magnesium and phosphates into your water. This charcoal is non-activated and contains no additional chemicals.
Mr. Dirtfarmer GUARANTEE - If there are any unexpected issues with this product, we have you covered and will assist all customers. Guaranteed to correct any problems fast and hassle free. No confusing words, no sales jargon! 100% Customer Satisfaction plain and simple. We want you to enjoy it as much as we do.
No Buyer Risk - 100% Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee.
Veteran owned business